Wednesday, September 13, 2006


I just finished this receiving blanket while Miranda was napping. I love flannel. Now I just need to find a deserving baby...
It is raining out today. My poor back step. I stained it yesterday morning and it rained last night. The instructions on the can say dry 24-48 hours depending on humidity... I hope it had enough time to dry. Got my eyes checked this morning. They have improved in the last 5 years. I actually got a lesser power in contacts than I was wearing and my glasses were completely wrong. Lab error perhaps? The optometrist was totally confused. Well, one project finished, what next? How about fold the laundry...ugh.

1 comment:

candice bullock said...

Cute blanket. I want to say bisexual, but that's not the word I'm looking for. Anyway, for girl or boy. I made one but I don't like the pattern of stitches I chose, so I got frustrated and threw it in the closet. It's ugly anyway.
Candice