
I love this picture Grandma took of Miranda and Chet and Tornado. She sure loves her ponies.
Today the kids and I went over to Spruce Meadows. You should have seen Miranda when we told her we were going to see the ponies. She ran around silly-like, put her own shoes on and told her dad where we were going. She was in pony-heaven. There were ponies and puppies everywhere she looked. Talk about over-stimulation! We were watching some beautiful Fresians dance (yes, horses can dance) and it was all I could do to hold her, she wanted to get on those ponies so bad. We waited in line for the pony rides. She was so excited. She had a little issue when it was time to get off, good thing I am still stronger than her... The funny thing was that she rode the same pony Erica rode back in 1999 when we moved to Cranston. The same pony outfit came out to do a kick-off the community right after we moved here. Erica would have been about 6 and she rode a pony named BAM-BAM. Miranda rode him today but Erica was too big to ride any of the ponies. They only let up to age 10 ride. We went for a ride on the mini CN train and a huge storm blew in. The wind was blowing the flags so hard, we couldn't hear each other talk. We took shelter in the horse barns. Once again, pony heaven. We watched a little of the jumping and the kids were excited to see Ian Miller ride a faultless round.

This is a picture of him on the horse he rode today, (In Style) but not taken today. I forgot the camera so we have no pictures of Miranda trying to crawl under the fence to get into the horse jumping warm-up arena, while the horses are warming up. Anyway, we had fun and the kids are exhausted. So am I. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...














1 comment:
Hey Jack,
This blog thing is kind of fun. I enjoyed your creativity with your blog. I always laugh at your wit. Sounds like Miranda needs her own Pony. Every little girl should have one!
Candice
Post a Comment