Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Miranda and Queen Jenna in their Halloween costumes.

Miranda on her horse.


Miranda with her piggy tails. She actually "oinked" when she looked in the mirror!


I have had a few people ask why I haven't updated my blog recently. Well I am trying to get Christmas under control before December 1st. I have also been busy revamping the video system at the Church Library (over 300 videos) and I just have not had time. But I'll do a quick post and bring everyone up to date. Ed and I went out to Ottawa in October. Thanks to Ed's mom for watching the kids. We took Miranda with us. She started asking to go home somewhere over the middle of Saskatchewan. That continued for 5 days whenever she was tired, she would ask to go home. She had fun swimming in the hotel pool, walking around the mall, and riding the elevators. We went to see the RCMP horse barracks, but they were closed due to renovations. Miranda was pretty sad, but contented herself by chasing squirrels up trees and playing in the leaves. Halloween was fun, we had 3 Jedi Knights and Princess Leia. Princess Leia won a prize at the Ward Halloween Party for the best youth costume. Even though some older lady thought she was a beautiful angel... It has been such a relief to me that the kids got so much candy as I have not had to go grocery shopping since Halloween. Bentley's birthday was on the 3rd of November and we had fun eating out at Boston Pizza. In fact, we had so much fun that for Lincoln's birthday on the 17th, we went back to Boston Pizza. 20 bucks says we go there for Austen's birthday on the 16th of December. With the recent split of the Cranston Ward for the second time in a little over a year, Edward was released from the Elder's Quourum and put in as the ward clerk. I am going to be teaching the Sunbeam's in our new ward. Bye bye Library. That pretty much brings us up to date. Everyone is busy and happy and enjoying good health.

No comments: