One week till Christmas Eve. I'm not quite ready, but I am not too stressed. The trouble is, I "save" stuff my kids NEED and give it to them as a gift at Christmas. Ed and I went shopping on Friday and got a few things done. Saturday Erica and I did quite a bit. She made the shortbread and it was delicious. Granny came and stayed the night so she could hear Erica sing in church on Sunday. We had fun. Last week we had the Agrium Kids Christmas party.
The kids were so excited to see Santa.

Austen was the first one through the line.
Lincoln told Santa he wanted a raise for his dad. ("Santa" was Ed's boss)

When Erica tried to set Miranda on Santa's knee, she screamed like a banshee. She didn't stop screaming until we were 15 feet away.
It was quite embarrassing. But we all had fun and the kids loved playing with their toy. Miranda got a bus that sings "The wheels on the bus". It can become annoying after awhile...
We had quite nice weather for awhile and I was getting lots of shopping done. However, then this hit: (this doesn't show the windchill, which set a new record)
And I was quite inspired to stay home and sew Christmas jammies and a Christmas dress for Miranda. I'll post pictures of them later. Now I just need to make the chocolates (we already ate the ones I made). Erica has wrapped everything for me. She is such a big help. I don't know what I would do without her.
For Austen's birthday, Ed took the kids skiing. Lincoln said they skiied like "Warren Miller". I guess they had fun. Well, bedtime calls. See ya later, Jacqueline
















No comments:
Post a Comment