Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well, tomorrow is March 1st. My baby sister and my niece's birthdays. I am finding it hard to get my blogging done. Life keeps getting in the way. My kids and husband (doesn't he count as one of the kids?) have all been sick this past week. One at a time. I've never done so much laundry. On a positive note, every sheet, blanket and pillowcase in the house is clean, and all the bathrooms are disinfected on a daily basis. Furthermore, noone has much of an appetite, so I haven't been overly taxed in the kitchen. I'm on a first name basis with the Mac's on the corner given the frequency of the Canada Dry shopping spree. (For all you Americans, Canada Dry is ginger ale).
On a more pleasant note, my sister had a beautiful baby in January.
Miranda turned 2 in January. We had a little tea party for her birthday. She had fun and she still talks about it.

Bentley and Edward went on a winter scout camp. Ed was convinced he would freeze to death, but they actually had a really nice time and were warm and toasty. Bentley had fun sledding on a shovel.

No comments: