Christmas is over.
Here are Miranda's pony jammies and her Christmas dress I made. We had a nice time skiing and visiting family and friends. The weather was nice Christmas day and boxing day, but the 27th it turned nasty and we drove in a terrible snowstorm from Fernie to Mountain View. I think it took about 4 hours. In Mountain View, Miranda saw the ponies, tractors and sat on the saddle. (I've got to find her one for her birthday). Austen, Bentley, Erica and Lincoln had fun on their snow skates and behind the quad. We visited Great-Grandma and all the cousins we could find. Ed rented the rink in Lethbridge and we skated and played hockey with cousins. We celebrated Ed's friend Darren's 40th birthday. I guess that means 6 months till it's Ed's turn. We played X-box and saw Sue-anne's new old house in Taber. It looks fantastic. What a lot of work they have done.
Here are Miranda's pony jammies and her Christmas dress I made. We had a nice time skiing and visiting family and friends. The weather was nice Christmas day and boxing day, but the 27th it turned nasty and we drove in a terrible snowstorm from Fernie to Mountain View. I think it took about 4 hours. In Mountain View, Miranda saw the ponies, tractors and sat on the saddle. (I've got to find her one for her birthday). Austen, Bentley, Erica and Lincoln had fun on their snow skates and behind the quad. We visited Great-Grandma and all the cousins we could find. Ed rented the rink in Lethbridge and we skated and played hockey with cousins. We celebrated Ed's friend Darren's 40th birthday. I guess that means 6 months till it's Ed's turn. We played X-box and saw Sue-anne's new old house in Taber. It looks fantastic. What a lot of work they have done.














No comments:
Post a Comment