Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Best Friends




Yes, I have a cold. All the worse because I have a "Do Not Get Sick" policy. I can't even remember the last time I was sick. Maybe I forgot to pay my premiums. Or I let the policy expire. No matter, at the end of the day, it all means the same thing. I'm too tired at night to knit. Thanks for checking in, but no new knitting to report.

3 comments:

Neener said...

Hang in there... we just got over the cold in our house and what worked best for us was a nice hot steam, grapefruits and honey lemon tea.
take care.... enjoy your vicks... we layer it on the kids at night when they have a cold... even on the feet.

Bea said...

I'm sending well wishes your way. I hate being sick!

houseofhud said...

Hope you're feeling better!