
The Fearless Muskrat sweater is progressing, albeit slowly. I am pleased with how it is coming along. While it is still quite tedious knitting, I like to pretend I'm getting faster. I doubt I will be doing another fair isle project in the near future. Here is what it looks like halfway through the yoke.


I'm not sure whether I should be proud of my garage door or embarrassed. On Saturday my boys were out there playing hockey. At least they weren't playing video games all day.
My Christmas cactus is blooming again. Only 2 buds, but I'll take colour any day in February!

5 comments:
The sweater is beautiful.
Love the sweater. So pretty.
You are so talented!!!
I had no idea you were a knitter. They are lovely as well as your garage door and Christmas cactus. I also have a garage door that looks similar and my cactus really has grown this last year but it bloomed in November this time.
I think the sweater is gorgeous, and I wish my garage door looked like that. Actually, I wish I had a garage door! :-)
Post a Comment