Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tag, I'm it

A dear friend tagged me.

*Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
*Turn to page 123.*Find the fifth sentence.
*Post the next 3 sentences.
*Tag 5 people (or however many you'd like).

I'm a little sheepish about the book that is closest (physically) to me right now. My kids wanted to see the Spiderwick Chronicles at the theatre so I told them if they read the books I would take them. Well, they have read the books and now I have to read them because I hate seeing the movie first and then reading the book. So I am reading the Spiderwick Chronicles by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black. Page 123 of Book 5 The Wrath of Mulgrath says:
Had the ogre been the worst - or just the worst yet? A breeze blew through the office, scattering papers and snapping Jared out of his thoughts. Simon jumped up, trying to catch hold of the letters.

I tag Becka, Adrienne, Alaina, Nancy, and Harmony.

It has taken me months to master HTML enough to put a picture on my header. That is the view out of the front window of my childhood home. Enjoy.

No comments: