Is that bad news because the weather is spring like? I'm not sure I really understand. The legwarmers are really cute though!
Bea: The items on the list are all signs of spring here in Southern Alberta. When you've seen them all, it means that Spring must be here. And that is definitely good news.
The bad news is that it is going to be too warm to wear her new wooly legwarmers that I just knit out of her favourite colours that are so so so cute.
Hey you live in CANADA...keep those legwarmers handy until at least the middle of June!!! They are beautiful, by the way!
Those legwarmers are sooo cute!!! Who knows, you could use those all year round. After all, it is Canada.
wow those are really cute.
Post a Comment
Webring is owned by My Life In Stitches. Previous | Next | List Sites
6 comments:
Is that bad news because the weather is spring like? I'm not sure I really understand. The legwarmers are really cute though!
Bea: The items on the list are all signs of spring here in Southern Alberta. When you've seen them all, it means that Spring must be here.
And that is definitely good news.
The bad news is that it is going to be too warm to wear her new wooly legwarmers that I just knit out of her favourite colours that are so so so cute.
Hey you live in CANADA...keep those legwarmers handy until at least the middle of June!!! They are beautiful, by the way!
Those legwarmers are sooo cute!!! Who knows, you could use those all year round. After all, it is Canada.
wow those are really cute.
Post a Comment