The Olympics are over. They were awesome. *Sigh.* I think that amazing final hockey game could have gone either way. I'm glad it went the way it did, but honestly, the teams were pretty evenly matched. I think everyone the world over enjoyed watching the Olympics and I bet many people are planning to visit beautiful British Columbia in the near future. I hope you do. I know my husband is talking about it, and we've already been there many times. It is beautiful. They put on a great show. But all good things must come to an end and so, it's back to the grind we go. But first, there is one more gold medal to present. Ladies and Gentlemen, mother of five, red light knitter and renowned author of My Life in Stitches has earned a gold medal in the Knitting Olympics. In 17 days, she started and finished an entire sweater for herself. And she loves it. She wore it all day today and got over 100 compliments on it - 98 of them were self-inflicted, but still. It is soft and warm and lovely. So congratulations Canada, one more medal to add to your already remarkable list.
Tuesday, March 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















9 comments:
I love it, it look sa lot like the brown sweater that I wore today, but mine cost $50
Hey very nice Jacq! That is a gorgeous sweater. Wear it to book club this month so we can all fawn over you.
Way to go, Jacqueline! I was cheering for you all the way!
Oh oh oh!!! I am going to Vancouver in April. So so so excited. Of course not because of the Olympics (though I love watching them) and not because of the BC commercials. I am going to see friends. What better reason to travel across a continent?
Congrats on the sweater finish. IT looks really cute on you.
101 compliments.. I love it. Will you make one for me? I can't knit and frankly don't want to learn but I can appreciate it and enjoy when others do it for me....
You look great!!!
Congratulations! It looks great!
brown is your color girl! very cute!
Loooove the style and the color. You're a dark chocolate beauty. Congratulations on using your talent on yourself for once!
Congrats ... on one more gold medal ... to the "Knitting Champion - 2010".
Post a Comment