Miranda and I had a lovely fun day at Heritage Park.
The kids wanted to go do something so I suggested the Calgary Corn Maze. None of them wanted to go. I made them go. Then they didn't want to come home. I made them come home and have supper and then we went back and played some more in the dark. Highly recommend this for toddlers to teens.
Their favourite were the giant jumping pillows.
I also went on a little fall hike with my hiking friends. Due to Moroni's Quest and the flood, we didn't get out this summer at all. We were going to do a nice little flat hike around a lake in K-Country, but when we got there it was closed due to flood damage. So we took a left turn and headed straight up to a little lake called Rawson Lake. So much for flat. But it was fun and not too long.



























No comments:
Post a Comment