I like to take pictures of flowers. Maybe it's because I have black thumbs and have so much trouble growing anything. This beargrass on the way to Crandell Lake was catching the sun just perfect, so I had to take a picture.
I love the colour of this flower Bentley's teacher gave me for being her room mom this year.
One of my mom's cousins took this picture of a tree that my Grandpa Ray Tebbs carved on 77 years ago.

This flower was so perfect in its formation. I love triangles, so this naturally appealed to me.
I took this picture because it was the first Alberta Wild Rose I had seen this year. Bonus that it had a bug in it!
Shadows are cool. Here are some pictures that feature the shadow rather than the object being photographed.Miranda shivering at the waterpark.
flowers on pink rock in cow pasture
Camden jumping off the rock at Beazer.
Orson jumping off rock at Stafford Lake.














2 comments:
Wow...I didn't know you were quite the photographer. Nice pictures. Are you related to Dawn and Tyler Jacobs? I saw a similar picture taken of her family at a Jacob's family reunion...hmmm?!? Oh, and yes...it was my sister Tamara that dislocated her hip skiing. It's been 2 weeks now and she has given up her crutches.
We lived in the same condo's as them when we went down to Lethbridge to school. In fact they just came up to Calgary last Thursday and I took them to Calaway Park. We have stayed in pretty good touch over the last 3 years.
Post a Comment