Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bird brained

I am enamored with these little ducks. Their names are Ada, Luke and Winston. I also think this hummingbird is cool. Ditto with the bald eagle that just flew over the cabin. And me without the camera. The ducks I do not like are the ones that brought swimmer's itch to the lake and it is plaguing my family with dreadful itching.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

HOLY COW an update!!! missed ya!

Bea said...

I have two of those ducks!! I can't remember their names right now and they are in the master bathroom (which the bedroom is occupied by a sleeping human and two sleeping dogs that I don't want to wake up so early) so I can't go see what they are either.

Paula said...

Having fun at the lake? Too bad about the swimmer's itch. If you lather your body with waterproof sunscreen it is supposed to protect against it. I love hummingbirds!