Monday, July 28, 2008

Family portrait

We have a very hard time getting our family picture taken. The older our kids get, the less cooperative they are in the studio. But I've found a way to do our family photo with no stress from less cooperative family members. Voila. Ma famille. Parfait.

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com

3 comments:

Bea said...

Awesome! Your kids have such cool names.

Carla McDaniel said...

i think that's great...i may have to steal your idea for our family pics. Love it!

Amber said...

I don't get that. My brothers were the same...uncooperative as they got older. I figured as they got older, they would just cooperate as they would realize if you just do what you are told, the picture session will be over that much faster. It has always baffeled me that people will take more time to whine about it, than it would have taken to fake a smile.