The other day we made Marshmallow Shooters. You can make these if you have no carpentry experience or skills (voice of experience). We made 4 for about 4 dollars each. We used this tutorial and found it to be very helpful. Then we shot an entire package of marshmallows at each other. Then nobody wanted to pick up the mess and Dad confiscated the guns when he came home. But not before Bentley reconfigured his gun to shoot straight up so he could catch the marshmallows in his "smouth". Watch and you'll understand. Maybe he could get on Letterman Stupid Human Tricks?
P.S., the annoying noise in the background is my dryer. I'm accepting donations for a new one.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














9 comments:
lol... smouth.
WOw, you really DO need a new dryer!!!
too funny....
cute..and creatve.
courtney made one at girls camp. then she won an extra bag of marshmallows for winning the obstacle course shoot out. we've had lots of fun with ours.
Lol that is soo funny
Cute Jacquie--KNITTING? Who knew?! I've crocheted since I was a little girl but I just learned how to knit last year. I was so proud of myself when I finished my mile long scarf. I can't wait to view some of your creations.
It was great to see you at the reunion. I had such a better time at our 20 yr. than I did at the 10 yr. I feel like I'm finally over MOST (not all, darnit) of my hang-ups and was able to be comfortable and enjoy myself. I had so much fun that I sooooo want to plan a 25 yr--crazy huh.
Keep in touch,
Rita
We made those marshmellow guns as well this summmer (such a riot). Also I can't believe that Miranda skiied. What a woman.
PS you have a very cute family!
Marshmallows guns were a recent hit with the kids and cousins here too. But I banned them from the house.
Nerf darts also work great with marshmallow guns.
Post a Comment