Friday, August 01, 2008

Randomness

I don't know if you noticed, but I put a new picture of Chief up on my blog. The fun thing in the picture is the Sandhill Crane flying in the foreground. It is not photshopped, I was actually able to capture him flying there. Here are a few more pics from that little adventure...

And some funny Miranda musings...
"Mom, may I have an orange Chemical???"


"Mom, I want to wear my cookie maker.?"


(It took me a while to figure out she wanted her apron.



















"Mom, can I ride the horse barefoot?" (Sorry, no picture, but she wanted to ride the horse after we took the saddle off - bareback.)

Bentley and Dylan boogie boarding at Wally's Beach.

Some fireworks from the Calgary Stampede.
Towels on the rail at the cabin. I just love this picture.


Island in the fog at the lake.
Old Chief from the Chief Mountain Highway.

Highlight of the cabin:
Yes, that's a 3-year-old waterskiing.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Those are some great photos-- and I love the new chief picture. Miranda's comments are super cute!

Bea said...

The trip looks like fun. I love all the pictures. I am especially impressed by the three year old water skier. Wow.

Paula said...

Wow Miranda! That is very impressive indeed! Where was the sandhill crane? I used to see them out south of the house. Awesome picture with it flying in front of chief.