Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Imminent winter

I guess it is inevitable - Winter - Snow - Cold - Dark - Ice.
On the first of October I saw this:
Talk about "jumping the gun" or perhaps someone is "making hay while the sun shines".

And then yesterday at the grocery store, Miranda asked if we could buy some "snow sandwiches". When I asked her to show me, she showed me these.


It's coming. It's inevitable. For some reason I feel the need to knit an afghan. Oh, I guess I have two already started. Guess I'll dig them out...

6 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Jac,
Did you ever finish the baby afgan with the boats on it? I would love to see it!

Carla McDaniel said...

can we just get through halloween first? that is crazy. light set up!

Susie said...

oh yes i even saw some white in the air, thank goodness it didn't last.

Rita said...

I love *SNOW* sandwiches but I hate snowflake calories!!

Neener said...

Get ready... it is supposed to snow tomorrow.. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.

Bea said...

If they are already started then you'll finish up that much quicker!

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!