Miranda: "Um, a cowgirl that rescues people from vampires."
As it was probably the last [nice] day of fall, I took my boys (plus a neighbor boy and minus Bentley) and Miranda on a long bike ride. I figure we went about 16 km total. The last 2 km was uphill. That bike trailer got heavy, but thanks to my recent conditioning, I was able to manage it without a rest - and I beat my 7 year-olds up the hill as well!
We went back to the ice caves. You might remember them from back in May. Despite the beautiful fall we've been having, the ice has already started forming. It reminds me of Old Man Winter's Whiskers.
The kids had so much fun jumping around and climbing and getting muddy. And I had fun photographing them. I found the most charming natural reflecting pool. It would be perfect for the bride and groom, except for the mud...
Miranda found me these stripey rocks.
It just doesn't get much cooler than stripey rocks.

















5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. The reflecting pool is very cool.
HAHA, when you find that cowgirl who rescues from vampires costume, lemme know where to buy it-- I SOOOO think she stole my idea! ;)
Great pictures in front of the pool.
I wonder where my knitting friend has got too. She must need some awesome yarn to get going again.
I really like the reflection pool...and I want to hear more about these ice caves...are they the same ones Brett went to I wonder?
Post a Comment