Friday, January 23, 2009

Guest blogger

My mother-in-law has unknowingly volunteered to be a guest blogger today. I'm sure she is honoured.


Hi Jacqueline, Attached is a picture of a lady knitting while she is minding the shop. One day I sat next to a lady on the subway who was knitting. When we were in Yangzhuo we could look across the street to a rooftop where there was a lady sitting in the sun knitting. Many of the shopkeepers knit while waiting for buyers.



Wasn't that fun? Check out the colour in that shop! So, if anyone else wants to volunteer to be a guest blogger, come on down. I really haven't had much time lately for knitting or blogging.

4 comments:

Bea said...

Very cool. Where is your mother-in-law?

Paula said...

It's so cute how much you love knitting. i wish i had something that i loved that much and was good at too!

Rita said...

That is a great picture and so nice of your MIL to think of you when she sees knitting people :)
Are they on a mission somewhere?

Darwin said...

They are in China teaching through a BYU program.

I was surprised at all the knitting I saw when I went to visit them over Christmas.