They are everywhere. In the corners of the basement stairs, in my pantry, under the table, behind the cookie jar, under the stove and fridge and dishwasher. No place is too small for them to penetrate. No matter how many I get rid of, they appear again, like magic, only quadrupled in number. Nasty little things. What to do? If it wasn't so cold maybe they would stay outside.

Betcha thought I was talking about mice. Close but not quite, Airsoft Ammo. My boys both have airsoft guns. Little 6mm hard plastic bb's lurk on my stairs and floors all over the house. Of course, they only shoot them at a board in the basement, so how they have infiltrated Every. Spare. Inch of my home is anyone's guess. To step on one anywhere other than the carpet is akin to getting shot with one. I would *almost* rather have mice...














7 comments:
ew,. I'd rather have Ammo. You can vacuum ammo. And, although I'm sure you COULD vacuum mice, I'm not sure I'd want to! ew. ew ew
LOL! I am continually amazed at the things boys will do! Most of it makes me sick or scared spitless. I'd recommend house shoes until you can get it all in the vac.
My son got two marshmallow guns that use this kind of ammo for Christmas. Yuck. I'm guessing that I'm going to have both ammo AND vermin in the spring because he uses (and loses) marshmallows too. Maybe we'll make the 'outside only' rule.
A mouse is at least a little cuter. (well that one in the picture...)
at least they're not fighting?? Or maybe they are! Either way I'd send em straight outside. In fact I'd keep the guns outside so they have to go out there to get them.
The best thing would be not to buy toys like that in the first place. Number one, they make a mess. Number two, they cause fights. Number three, they are dangerous....
i was totally thinking mice...yuck! what boys will do. too funny! i'm sure if nico had that toy, i'd be faced with the same...LOL's
Post a Comment