Sunday, February 01, 2009

Family Resemblance?


I thought I could see it until I put the two beside each other.
My mom has been trying to claim family resemblance with her grandchildren. Since everyone always told me I looked like my mom, I put a pic of us at the same age beside each other. I just can't see it. I guess she is going to have to keep comparing herself to her grandkids, because I just can't see much resemblance.
Author Qualification:
P.S. Lest you think I am old enough to be in a black and white photo, let me explain that I simply changed it to black and white seeking the evasive family resemblance.
Author Addendum
P.P.S. The other shot is my sister at the same age. She probably is old enough to be in a legitimate black and white photo. (Just kidding, favourite sister #1)

5 comments:

Bea said...

I see a resemblance. Definitely its there. The eyes (and brows) and in your mouths and chins. Your noses are a bit different though.

Carla McDaniel said...

i guess i see a bit of a resemblance. cute pic of you...

oh...and great salsa. it was one of my favorites. nice and spicy!!! loved it

Harmony said...

I see it in the cheeks/dimples too. Fun pics!

Sue-anne said...

Aunt Jac you look like Bentley!

-Court

Granny said...

I see Austen in your picture.