You should just frame all three together and hang it on your wall. I think it would look lovely! Yes, I'm loving the China trip pictures. Looks like you had an amazing time.
As long as you have two socks isn't that a pair???
LOL! My kids never want to wear matching ones anyway so your theme would fit right in around here.
I often hang on to odd socks and mittens for the inevitable time when one of a complete pair gets lost or destroyed. Looks like you are prepared too!
Post a Comment
Webring is owned by My Life In Stitches. Previous | Next | List Sites
4 comments:
You should just frame all three together and hang it on your wall. I think it would look lovely! Yes, I'm loving the China trip pictures. Looks like you had an amazing time.
As long as you have two socks isn't that a pair???
LOL! My kids never want to wear matching ones anyway so your theme would fit right in around here.
I often hang on to odd socks and mittens for the inevitable time when one of a complete pair gets lost or destroyed. Looks like you are prepared too!
Post a Comment