Wednesday, February 09, 2011

teaser...

I found an old post I forgot to publish.  Sorry.  Better late than never, right?  Both of these projects are finished now so watch for an update - but be warned the one on the right surpasses the cuteness rating.  You may have to adjust your screen...


Here's a little peek at what I am working on. 
I am so loving my knitting projects and I'm loving the books I'm reading.  Life is good. I am so blessed to live where I can read what I want and have access to the cutest knitting patterns. Yayyy me!
She'd considered hiring herself out as a tutor or nanny, contemplated putting up seasonal jams, knitting booties and caps.  The knitting idea had her spinning for days."  The Wives of Henry Oades by Johanna Moran p. 294-5

1 comment:

Neener said...

I am guessing SOCKS. So my daughter wants to learn how to knitt for her YW project. Wish you lived closer like really close. Going to Micheals on the weekend to get her some supplies - no idea what to get - HELP????

I love the new update for the blog.
LOVE IT!!