
More craftiness in the making...I went to Fabricland for their big sale the other day and I bought skirt fabric. Hopefully I will have 3 new skirts to wear this spring and summer. BTW, the scanner doesn't do them justice.
A sneak peek at how the bubble gum cotton is knitting up. What a fun lacy pattern.
I boiled 3 Easter eggs for each kid to dye. That is 15 eggs, by the way. They had so much fun they asked me to boil more. So I did. I think we ended up doing around 30 eggs. Good thing Ed likes devilled eggs... But they had fun. This morning Miranda asked if we could colour more eggs. Too bad I'm out! BTW, we used food colouring. I will never buy those special dye packets again. We got beautiful colours from regular food colouring. Happy Easter!













No comments:
Post a Comment