I found another good knitting quote,
Really, all you need to become a good knitter are wool, needles, hands, and a slightly below-average intelligence. Of course, superior intelligence, such as yours and mine, is an advantage.
-Elizabeth Zimmerman (Knitter's Almanac) as quoted by Ann Hood in The Knitting Circle. (I like the part about the superior intelligence.)
The other day I was missing pussy willows and crocuses (croci?) that I usually see down home in April. I went for a run and out on the ridge I found a wholeherd bunch of crocuses (croci).
The other day I was missing pussy willows and crocuses (croci?) that I usually see down home in April. I went for a run and out on the ridge I found a whole
It was a beautiful sight.
Knitting wise, I have been making more MDK dishcloths

and I am almost finished the bubble gum dress.
I finished the purple poncho, but it does not get worn by the intended. What I could not knit fast enough, she now will not wear.















1 comment:
cute poncho! It really "goes" with the spiderman outfit...NOT!
Post a Comment