Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sunsets by Erica

I was babysitting one night when suddenly the phone rang. It was mum, saying she wanted a picture of the sunset. Unfortunately, this is the best she got. Can we please move to the country? (If you didn't notice all the trees, streetlights, houses, cars and windmills.)

When mum got home, guess what she found? We were all in HER bed asleep!

Can you believe it? She cut me out of the picture! And I even had to babysit for free!

Bentley and I had a cross-country meet the next week. I came in fourteenth.

Bentley got swallowed at the start.

He still did really well.

















Of course, Lincoln and Miranda have to have their picture taken too.


















When we went down to Grandma and Grandpa's, Grandpa took us for a trail ride. It wasn't perfect weather, but we all had fun.
Here we are at the lake.

Lincoln on Nellie





















Austen on Mick



















Bentley and Miranda on Jasper



















Me on Flash












And Grandpa on Fred.

Isn't Flash small next to Fred?

No comments: