Friday, October 05, 2007

buried treasure

In September it was my one year blogiversary. No gifts please. Well, ok, if you insist...

It's amazing what you can find when you clean up a bit. We had these photos of Miranda taken at Wal-Mart back in May. I should be institutionalized for not putting at least one up on the wall. You, dear reader, must help me choose which one to put up. Leave a comment to vote for your favorite pose. Thanks for your help, I was never very good at making decisions.
# 1

# 2#3

# 4 # 5


# 6
# 7

Rembember the Gulf War? Began 17 years ago.

Remember Milli Vanilli? Grammy award 17 years ago. (Later revoked)

Remember East and West Germany? United 17 years ago.

Remember this?


Also united 17 years ago. Happy Anniversary Sweetie. I love you.


Good thing humans are not like the cicadas which emerge once every 17 years from their nymph state. They transform into adults, reproduce and die. I am grateful to have enjoyed the past 17 years with my loving husband instead of living underground sucking tree sap out of the roots of trees.

A friend sent me this utube video. It is uncanny how she has put my daily converstion with my kids to music.

In the knitting realm, the Sea Socks are finished. Photos to come. I'm working on Ed's second Navy Silk. Next I am going to try a toe-up sock. I'm also knitting a toque for a west coast baby out of bamboo. I love it. It shines and has a lovely twist. Photos to come. That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like 1 and five because the greenery is a little unrealy in some of them.
N

Nancy said...

Def. #1 or #7. I love the wedding photo. You are so creative with your blog.