Monday, October 22, 2007

Expressive feet

There are happy feet and cool feet, but did you know there was such a thing as a
jealous foot? I actually finished Ed's silk socks on the way to New York, (all that airplane-knitting time) so Ed's foot is no longer jealous. Ed loves his new socks and I really enjoyed knitting with the Regia Silk. Next socks are going to be the Aloe socks. My mom was knitting a pair with it and I liked the feel of it.
The other day my boys planned a fishing trip. Though they caught nothing but bush trout, they had a blast getting up at 6, (it is very dark at 6 am), biking down to the river, wading out as far as their gum boots would allow, and fishing until noon. I think they were pretty cold until the sun came up.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Your socks look great! I stopped by to thank you for visiting my blog and entering my contest. I love meeting new people and a contest is a really great way to do that!

Cheers,
Bea