Thursday, October 11, 2007

Knit lit

Ed and I are going to Wicked in NYC! So I had to get the book out to read before I go to the musical. Guess what I found???

"The sound of their knitting needles going at a rapid rate was soothing to Galinda, somehow. (p. 82)


Miranda and I have been reading Little House in the Big Woods at bedtime. Laura is only 5 years old, but she's a knitter. No wonder I always liked her.

"Laura could not knit on the tiny mittens she was making for Baby Carrie. (p. 84)


I am trying to decide what knitting I am going to take on our trip. I've got airplane knitting time, taxi knitting time, train knitting time, time-alone-to-myself-with-nothing-to-do-but-knit knitting time...Hmmm, what shall I take?

2 comments:

houseofhud said...

Wow!!! That's a lot of knitting time. Have a fun trip. How's Miranda doing?

Anonymous said...

I love that quote.
Erica