Pictures don't do it justice, but she carved a pumpkin with a bucking bronco and the words "Yah-boo!" I thought it was very creative.
Austen came through with a polar bear
,
Lincoln with a black cat
and Bentley with a bat.
This year for Halloween we have Princess Leia,
(and I wish Danielle had sent me this pattern a little sooner!!!
a lion,
a cowboy,
a cowgirl
and Garth from Wayne's World.
I stuck a pillow under my shirt and went as a member of the Cranston Ward. We have twenty some odd pregnant women in our ward!
I have had zero knitting time lately. I did finish a couple toques that turned out very cute.
I broke down and knit a dishcloth just to knit something.
Pathetic, I know. (It is actually a soft buttery yellow colour)
I just seems like I have been super busy lately. With the instrument-mania going on, (Erica is now up to 5 instruments) we seem to be doing homework later than usual. With all the early morning practices, I can't stay up all night and knit like I used to. So, the knitting suffers.
Lots of blogs have contests, so I decided to have one too. If you can guess all the instruments Erica is currently studying (leave it in the comments) you can win the knitted dishcloth. I will draw from all the correct responses. Good luck! I hope you win. Have a safe and happy halloween!














No comments:
Post a Comment