Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Mystery unsolved
I have lead you all astray. The blog lied. Let me explain. So, even though we all enjoyed getting the mysterious Christmas carol "The Twelve Days of Christmas" explained, apparently the explanation has no basis in fact. Check out this Snopes link for the rest of the story... Sadly, we must revert to wondering "What is this kooky song and what does it have to do with Christmas?" each and every time we hear the song. I apologize for any confusion and for not checking my sources. It just made such wonderful sense. From now on, I'll leave sleuthing to Nancy Drew and stick to knitting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
I wish it was true. I was going to ask my catholic friend if that is how she learned/remembers her cathecism. Ithought she could use it as she teaches a catechim class.
Haha, that is so funny, I totally believed it. Oh well! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment