Shopping is almost finished. Austen is having a birthday party today after school. Only 1 Christmas party left to attend. So I am feeling pretty calm. Ed's work party was a lot of fun - they had excellent face painters. We ended up with a Rudolph, a polar bear and a puppy. 

We made our tradional gingerbread house - at least it didn't cave in this year. We must be getting better.
Here is a picture of my favourite Christmas decoration.
I knit it several years ago. Both patterns are from Holiday Treasures to Knit. I hang them on a piece of yarn with miniature clothes pins. (Click on image to biggify the tiny cuteness).
So I hope your Christmas is exciting and full of joy, friends and family and good food.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good knit, I mean night!














2 comments:
Happy Christmas to you!! You all look like you are having so much fun!
Did you happen to like oranges as a kid? hehe, Bea
Post a Comment