And the eye tree?
.jpg)
And here is one from my trip to England in 1995. (Sorry about the quality, look really close)
This one is from my Grandma's birthplace of Beazer, AB.
Now these are all very original and interesting, but check out these trees: the top 10 amazing trees in the world.
Here are some of Miranda's drawings of late. I think she is a veritable genius.
This second one, I asked her to draw a triangle. A long time ago a doctor told me a triangle was the first shape children were able to reproduce. (I didn't believe him. All my kids drew circles first) Miranda not only drew the triangle, she added legs and eyes!
Here is a picture Erica drew for school while studying Van Gogh.
Here is the original. FYI, Van Gogh painted women knitting.
The big news you've all been waiting for? Muskrat (Fair Isle) Sweater finished. Here it is in action skating on Sundance Lake. What you may not notice from the pic is that the sleeves are too short. I plan to remedy that .
Finit. Finito. Ferdig.
The Bossy socks are out of exile. Remember they had been banished while I finished the Muskrat Sweater? I have only the foot to finish. What should I knit next?
















5 comments:
Thanks for the tree link - I found it very interesting! I would think it would be difficult to narrow it down to just 10 trees though. Arbutus and Blue Spruce are both so beautiful!
oh the eye tree is cool and if my eyes aren't deceiving me your standing in that tree in England???
I think the sweater looks really good. Very well done!
I love the trees and the drawings. I love trees too. I always take pictures of trees while traveling. I should show you some of them. Love the sweater.
The sweater looks awesome! And the trees were cool too. The site you got them from is addicting...
Wow you're talented. I love the sweater. Miranda is a fabulous artist as well.
Post a Comment