Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Online purchase

I finally bought something online.

Baa Baa Blacksheep inspired me with her beautiful Wilderness socks bought from Handspunanddyedtoo. I'm thinking I have finally found something Erica will like. She doesn't like anything that changes colour too often or randomly. This is totally and 100% blue. Different shades of blue, granted, but true blue just the same. We'll see what she says when it arrives. I am very excited about it.

I am also excited that the one and only Yarn Harlot is coming to the Fall Fiber Retreat in Kananaskis in November. She would be like Wayne Gretzky to hockey fans! For 1000 smackeroos I could have the weekend of my dreams - er - make that knitting dreams... I think I mentioned how much I longed to go before. I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming.

4 comments:

Bea said...

Oh that blue is really nice. Lovely. I hope Erica will like it. I haven't yet gotten to see the Harlot in person either. Hopefully someday she'll come to Dallas. (or back to Austin on a day I can go!)

Neener said...

I don't think I know of anyone but you that loves knitting and yarn so much. SO cute.
Pres. R.M. Nelson and his wife and Sis. Dew are speaking to us tomorrow at the BD SC. I will tell you all about it on Monday. Take care.

Anonymous said...

The blues are lovely. I think the shades are quite lovely. There really is no place that doesn't give one a thrill to buy yarn from. Well not Walmart or Michaels but everywhere else.

Nancy said...

I keep wanting to tell you that the little hat you made kennedy pratt is absolutely adorable. Good work.