Thursday, June 24, 2010

!!!

Someone very close to me told me my blog has become boring.  Perhaps he misses the knitting content?  Perhaps he doesn't enjoy learning a new word every week?  Perhaps if I punctuate this post with !!!! he will find it a little more EXCITING!
On Monday I got up at 5:45 to go to a Group Cycling Class at the YMCA!  We biked around 12 km during the class!
Then Austen and I did a bunch of housework like mop the kitchen floor and fold laundry and clean bathrooms!  Then Miranda stayed at her cousin's while Erica, Bentley, Austen and I biked to the end of Fish Creek Park!  40 km round trip!  It was awesome!  Crazy log bridges!  Crazy flooded pathways! Crazy steep hills!  More than 50 km of biking in one day!  Whoot! So EXCITING!

2 comments:

Neener said...

Oh your blog isn't boring just loud with birds or something chomping :)
Are you just loving your cycle class? I was thinking of joining one at the Y. We have been biking lots with the kids too. Hasn't been going very well though. Maybe it is cause I am not bringing my camera.
"LOve the log bridge"

Rita said...

The exclamation points did it for me!!! Happily your day actually warranted a few !!!s.
The majority of my days that involve little more than housework, homework and taxi-driving to kids' lessons/events don't make for very exciting blog fodder!!!