We spent a week down at Echo Lake with Ed's brother's family. (
Far away in time, Echo Beach - Martha and the Muffins) The kids did a lot of waterskiing. Everyone except Miranda can slalom, but I give her another year or so.... One day we went bridge jumping over the Swan River. Miranda never ceases to amaze me. No fear. No hesitation. She jumped off a 15 foot bridge into a 10 foot deep river. All the kids did this and all of them had fun. I think they are all great kids. But she is only 5 years old.
The week went by way too fast with all the water-skiing, hiking, canoeing and a random trip to Wild Horse Island. Here are a few shots.
This is Austen skiing down the Flathead River doing his Yogic stretches and Ed's brother coming up behind in the boat. Can't wait till next year.
5 comments:
Good work Miranda!
So cute!
And the rest of you are a bunch of pros.
wow. Awesome!! great photos-- I love the dragon fly one!
I'm sure we can apply the word infrangable to Miranda's attitude in some way :)
Love the pictures. Looks like loads of fun!!!
looks so fun! I hope the Johnson side can join in the fun sometime! Miranda is brave!
Post a Comment