Friday, November 05, 2010

Around the Reservoir

Erica and I went for a ride around the Glenmore Reservoir last Saturday.  Excellent weather contributed to a great ride.  I never got tired of watching the last sailboat of the season enjoy the calm waters.  This ride has been on my bucket list for awhile and every time I drive over the causeway I gaze longingly at the bike path and plan to get out and do it.  Due to a few detours (some due to construction and others due to our navigationally-challenged leader - i.e. myself) we ended up doing 18.5 km instead of the 16 km it is reported to be.  I can't wait to ride it again and go the opposite direction this time to see where we went wrong...

2 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

beautiful pictures. a great day to spend some time doing something you've always wanted to do :)

Rita said...

Lovely pics! You're making the most out of your last nice weather Canadian days!

Cute blog update, btw.