Everybody has one. No, I'm not talking about a belly button. I'm talking about a List of Things They Want To Do Before They Die. I'm going to be crossing one off on Thursday. So. Excited. So, what's on your list?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
good for you! I have never done it either. Next time I come home!
I was there when I was 14 yrs old. It was amazing.. and a long time ago. Have a great time. I will be thinking of you up there looking over the far distant land and feeling close to Heaven. It is a wonderful adventure
We did it last Summer! Be prepared for A LONG TRIP!!! It was gorgeous and very physically tough!!! Take LOTS of water!!! You will love it!! Can't wait to see your pics!!!
5 comments:
good for you!
I have never done it either.
Next time I come home!
That one is on my list now too. I hope you love it. Lots of pictures for us, okay?
I was there when I was 14 yrs old. It was amazing.. and a long time ago. Have a great time. I will be thinking of you up there looking over the far distant land and feeling close to Heaven. It is a wonderful adventure
good for you. I would love to do that too and a few other things before I die.
We did it last Summer! Be prepared for A LONG TRIP!!! It was gorgeous and very physically tough!!! Take LOTS of water!!! You will love it!! Can't wait to see your pics!!!
Lynette
Post a Comment