We saw many bears, including this one that a motorbiker was following on foot trying to get a shot. She got in mine.
Ed and the kids hiked Bear's Hump and there was a mama black bear up a tree with her two cubs and Edward and children were standing right below the tree! I wasn't there as I was out to lunch with my best friends from high school.
The kids got a sunset cruise in Grandpa's new sideXside.Erica got to go see the Royals and the Premier with Grandpa and Grandma at the zoo. Fascinator is by http://www.etsy.com/shop/cocorosecouture. So much fun. Get yourself one. You know you want to...
I didn't get my stampede knitting in this year. I'm kinda glad because I would have had to go up against competition like these knit cowboy boots. Let's just file them under "Things that make you go hmmm." or maybe "Things I hope I never knit."
My Mom and Dad had extra tickets to the grandstand show. It was spectacular. I could watch these monkeys all day. Just you try jumping on a tramp in a dress and HEELS!
The first two weeks of July have flown by - we are having a fabulous summer so far.















No comments:
Post a Comment