Last week I was blessed to attend Girl's Camp. My sister watched Lincoln and Miranda and my boys were on Helaman's Encampment. Erica and I spent a lovely 4 days in Sandy McNab Kananaskis Country. Just a few shots of the beautiful world we live in.
The girls and leaders were amazing as well. We all had a great time.














3 comments:
My boys were at Heleman's Encampment too. They loved it!! My daughter leaves tomorrow for Girls camp near jasper and it is supposed to be rain all week.
Glad to hear you had fun.
Loved seeing that part of the country again through your photos. I'm glad y'all had a good time.
Hi Jac!
I received a soft, cozy package the other day. Must be yarn! We look forward to coming up to your beautiful country. I just started training for a 5k today. Let's hope I can keep it up. I need a built in babysitter like you! Dereck's running a 5k on Saturday.
Adree
Post a Comment