This morning I was coming home on the last leg of my 8 km run and a little girl was playing at the park. She asked me, "Are you running?" I said, "Yup." In typical 3 year old fashion, she said, "Why?" Hmmm, good question. I spent the rest of my run trying to come up with a good answer. Why am I running? Not to lose weight. I haven't lost a single pound. Not to be more healthy. I felt pretty healthy before. Not to run a race. I'm not registered for any races. I really don't know why I am running.
Someone once said, "Only crazy people and escaped convicts run." I'm not an escaped convict so I must be a crazy person.
Oh well.
Look out, crazy person on the loose!
I am having a non-knitting summer. :(
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
8k hey ? Wow. I don't even think I would make it to the park without stopping to walk. Every one I k ow know is running , like it is a new craz. You go girl! I will keep to my walking and doing stairs. I don't think your crazy, just motivated to do something for yourself. Good luck!
Post a Comment