February sure flew by. Miranda's basketball is over and was fun to watch. She is doing spring league so she'll have more time to develop her skills.
We went to Edmonton for Lincoln's tournament.
We toured the legislature on a very cold day.
We skied.
I finished another quilt for charity. We call it the clown quilt or the twister quilt.
I knit a dishcloth!!!
I went up the Calgary Tower with my adult children over university reading week.
I ran in frigid temperatures including one fun run to the ice caves.
And we got a family picture. Our other one was 7 years old. So it was time. The kids kept complaining they looked like little kids. And they did. It was a freezing cold day in Fish Creek Park. We took our coats off for the first shot, but left them on for the rest. So funny that we spent 2 hours putting together outfits only to cover them up with coats!
No comments:
Post a Comment