The final destination for an interview was Edmonton. Wish us luck!
Friday, March 31, 2017
Medical School Interviews
Erica applied to Med School. She got interviews at U of C, Western, Queens and U of A. She and I flew to Toronto, rented a car and drove 2 hours east to London where she had her interview. Then we drove back through Toronto and further on 2 hours west to Kingston Ontario where she interviewed with Queens. I fell in love with Queens. I parked the car and wandered about the campus. They have what they call the Harry Potter reading room. In fact, many buildings on this campus evoke a Hogwarts feel. I thought it was beautiful and wanted to sign up to take classes immediately.
The final destination for an interview was Edmonton. Wish us luck!
The final destination for an interview was Edmonton. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment