Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I was doing some cleaning the other day, (shocking I know. Don't worry, by 4:00 you won't be able to tell) and I found some pictures my kids had been drawing. Since I don't have much wall space to frame and display stuff, I decided to scan it in and have it on my computer where I can enjoy it all the time. You, lucky reader, get to go on an art field trip today. Someday you can say you knew them when...

"Polar Bear" by Austen Baines chalk drawing

"Polar bear in a snowstorm" by Austen Baines abstract art



"Sunset Horse" by Lincoln Baines done in pastels

"Puppy" in charcoal by Bentley Baines




"North Pole" by Austen Baines pen and ink scanned in and coloured on computer







"Undersea Doodles" by Erica Baines charcoal on post-it notes

3 comments:

houseofhud said...

What a good idea with the kids art! Hey thanks for the advice from Robert Price. If I only knew that 3 years ago!

Anonymous said...

Hi: Interesting pictures. Be sure and save them in their scrapbooks. It will be fun for them to remember. I like you bloggs

Adrienne said...

I love the art work! Those are treasures!