Life is crazy in June. I took the kids to Spruce Meadows on Friday night and Saturday. Erica was working as a pony walker. We had fun going on the train, eating free samples of Kozy Shack pudding, riding the ponies, eating free samples of Kozy Shack pudding, going to the booths, eating free samples of Kozy Shack pudding, listening to the blue grass festival, and eating free samples of Kozy Shack pudding. Austen ate at least 10 free samples. Lincoln got sick of it after 6. I was sick of it after 2. Don't get me wrong. It is good pudding. I just got tired of it sooner than the kids. It is especially good if you mix half tapioca and half chocolate.
Erica had fun walking the ponies, although she did get bit by one pony. Occupational hazard.
I forgot the camera both days so I have no cute pictures of the kids doing cute things. Sorry.
Only 4 more days to pledge Austen's mullet. The shave is Friday. Get your pledge in!
Also, if you live in the Taber/Warner riding, the election is Saturday. Don't forget to go vote.
A new knitting quote:
In the evenings Mother's knitting needles flashed and clicked, making new stockings for them all. She knitted so fast that the needles got hot from rubbing together.
Austen read that last night in Farmer Boy by Laura Ingalls Wilder. He asked me if my needles ever get hot. Sadly, I am not that fast of a knitter.














1 comment:
Don't worry about missing KIP day. You can make up for it by knitting in public lots more on other days of the year.
Post a Comment