Sunday, May 04, 2008

HIJACK

THIS IS A BLOG HIJACK!

Hi this is Erica.

I am bored again with this blog...so here are some interesting pictures that Mum left out.


This is a self portrait of Lincoln.



He's supposed to be Santa. It makes me laugh every time I see it.

This is Miranda's Birthday cake, decorated by me. Can you tell what it is?





It's a rainbow.


This is Miranda.


She likes to put on lipstick.




This is mum. You probably didn't even know she looked like this because she only ever puts pictures of us and knitting.




Bye for now.

Oh yes--Special Thanks to Nurse Bullnitter who took care of six sick people over the past week. They are now feeling much better.

Added by the Bullknitter: Can you say six sick people threw up three times fast?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your expression--very blank.

The Bullknitter said...

I don't have a blank look, I am wondering why you are taking my picture in the gondola going up to the Canyons.

Debbi said...

I'm just wondering:
Is it,
can you say "six sick people threw up", three times fast,
or is it ,
can you say "six sick people threw up three times," fast?
either way-- no, I can't.

Bea said...

That is a really nice cake. It does look like a rainbow! Happy Birthday Miranda!

So glad you are all feeling so much better!

Neener said...

Man it has been forever since I read your blog. I love the picture of you in the gondola.
I love the cake too.