Ever done anything for the first time and thought it was "cool"? I can remember the first time I drove a car. That was "cool", even if I did come to a rolling stop on the front lawn. There were still several feet (or at least several inches) between the bumper and the front window, no matter what my brothers say...
I remember the first time I flew an airplane. (It was also the first time I had ever been in an airplane.) Very cool.
I remember my first baby. She was "cool". (still is)

Today is the first time I have ever turned on my heat in June.
We did it because it was cool, not "cool". 

It will never be "cool" to turn on your heat in June.
This cursed weather!
















4 comments:
Yes, it is so UNCOOL that I'm so frikken cold! I agree-- it will never be 'cool' to turn on the heat in June. *grumble grumble.
If it makes you feel any better we have had the heat on all week here in Utah. You'd think it would be warm here in the desert. Oh well!
I am with you on that one. COLD! and windy. Friday we are leaving this weather behind and going to Arizona. Have a great summer with your kids.
Okay your hair in the airplane photo is officially awesome!
Post a Comment