Friday, June 20, 2008
Warning: legal cuteness limit exceeded
I got my toes painted this morning.
They are blog worthy. In fact, they are Flower Friday blog worthy, since none of my other flowers are deserving of that title. Don't you agree???
Had a great knit night with my blogless knitting friend the other night. She is trying to get me to knit more than dishcloths. I like knitting dishcloths, especially since my favourite mother-in-law brought me some rescue yarn back from the states so I can finish the dishcloth-that-wanted-to-be-a-placemat. I started the Sproing socks. I am doing them in a green that is so dark the pattern doesn't show up very well. Oh well, they are still an awesome fun easy pattern to knit. Some people are so clever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














4 comments:
love them.. how cute are those dragonflies!?
cute toes... I just love flip flop season. Although you would not think that today since it is raining AGAIN!
I seem to have no influence here on this dishcloth - waste of talent event!
I agree with shewhoknits. You should be far past the dishcloth stage! If I was to knit, that's what I'd be doing and you know how pathetic that I am! Also, cute toes!
Post a Comment