Move over dead-beat poncho, here come the Sproings. For flower Friday I have a cute little blossom on my strawberry plant. My chives are also coming out of their cocoon.Friday, June 13, 2008
Sproing into Spring
I absolutely adore this new pattern. I have some tweedy dark green wool that wants to be made into these Sproing socks.
Move over dead-beat poncho, here come the Sproings. For flower Friday I have a cute little blossom on my strawberry plant. My chives are also coming out of their cocoon.
Move over dead-beat poncho, here come the Sproings. For flower Friday I have a cute little blossom on my strawberry plant. My chives are also coming out of their cocoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's all for now. Maybe I will get some knitting time this weekend... 













3 comments:
Love teh drawings. THey have a lot of talent!
I think the sock is definitely a good choice for the current season rather then a dead-beat poncho!
the talented children are so blessed to have a mother like you! I love the work, thanks for sharing.
I totally love the sock pattern. How cute.
Post a Comment